There’s a video circulating on social media which shows Azeez Fashola popularly known as Naira Marley going into a private car with several captions claiming that the singer has been released.
A top EFCC source who spoke to SaharaReports has said the video was a mere propaganda by his friends who are desparate to launder his image, as the singer is still very much remanded in Ikoyi Prison.
At the court, SaharaReporters saw some friends of Naira Marley talking to journalists to write their story of the arraignment in favor of the musician.
The Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos on Monday ordered that Nigeria singer be remanded in prison until May 30th when the hearing of his bail application will take place.
Justice Nicholas Oweibo presided over the arraignment.
Naira Marley was charged to court at the behest of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission on 11 count charge bordering on cybercrime, possession of counterfeit cards and conspiracy to obtain gain.
READ MORE 👇
- Appeal Court Reserves Judgement On Osun Governorship Case
- Davido replies troll who said he and Chioma will be arrested next
- Music : Trod – F*ck The Govt
- Music : Guccimaneeko Ft. Zlatan – Malemole
- Music : Ice Prince Ft. Mr Eazi – In A Fix
- Video: Naira Marley — Am I A Yahoo Boy Ft. Zlatan
- Deji Adeyanju remanded in prison 2nd time in a week
- Davido paid £55,000 to wait for seats to be filled at 02 Arena
- Yemi Alade’s Johnny Hits 100 Million Views On YouTube